Re: Dubious but necessary initiatives

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dubious but necessary initiatives
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 07:54:43 +0100
The response has been most acceptable and we're now up to four pages
in 10 point Times Roman.
The nature of the beast is that while one liners would have been fun,
not too many have drifted my way - more along the lines of mini-sagas
and a number of duplications <g> - but thanks everyone. I'm going to
be off-list from April 3 on an all-expenses paid trip to Techno
Classica in Deutschland, so unless there is another flood in response
to this post, I'll release the 4 plus pages over the weekend. Any more
submissions? I think most people gave the dishwasher a good caning, so
any other variations on the themes of 'educating SWMBO's and GF's"
Jonmac

///
///