Re: manifold

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: manifold
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:17:14 -0600
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
> > Hey everyone,
> >> I just beadblasted my intake manifold and was wondering if it needs to be
> > painted or should I just leave it in it's nice and shine natural color?
> >> Patrick
-----------
Patrick,
         A word of caution. Those glass beads get everywhere. You can't
spend too much time and effort trying to remove them. I had a friend who
did this blasting of the manifold and upon starting his car, the carbs
stuck open and oil consumption went up very quickly. You'll be surprised
how many hiding places there are in those manifolds.
         Peter
-

///
///