Early Herald parts FREE

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Early Herald parts FREE
From: jgillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:36:29 +0100
Hello Herald owners
Having moved over to TR's I am disposing of a few very early Herald,
948's bits I had collected these based on the fact they were scarce on the
ground. They include the trims around the rear light cluster, this is the one
piece item and not the more usual three piece set up. Two white faces
speedos fitted to the coupe, this is smaller than the saloon as it has no
fuel gauge included. Two separate white faced fuel gauges and I think a
temperature gauge, all the gauges are a little battered, but should be
restorable. A metal glove box door, but I am not sure if it will suit most
listers as it is from a RH drive car. More than a full set of gray switches.
There may be other bits but I will have to check. I am offering all this free
someone with the right car, with just postage to cover. I should say I am in
Dublin, Ireland, so it will cost I guess about $20 to$30

John Gillis
1954 TR2
1972 Triumph T100 P

///