TR2 side light wiring

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR2 side light wiring
From: jgillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 13:20:55 +0000
Hi all,
Can anybody tell me the run of the wires from the back of the front side
lights/indicators. The rubber housing passes through the hole in the front
panel and then into the hole in the inner front wheel arch, does the wiring
pass into the wheel arch and then somehow make its way into the bay,
this second option seems unlikely, but to pass it between the two panels
requires quite a tight turn back on itself. I guess the same route is used
on other side screen cars

///
///