putting webbing on frame (TR6)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: putting webbing on frame (TR6)
From: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:08:46 -0330
Hi folks.

I'm attaching webbing to my frame and need to know about the second
attachment point.  Starting at the front of the frame - we'll call that
point 1, okay?  Then point 2 is on part of the frame that flexes
independently of the frame going up or down.  Where should that part be when
I attach the webbing?  Should it be all the way towards the front?  All the
way to the back?  Or right in the middle?

Thanks for any help you can provide.  When I bought the car both webbings
were shot so I need the list's advice yet again.

Cheers,
Frank

///
///