Fwd: TR3 carpets etc.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: TR3 carpets etc.
From: ElangTR4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 19:29:44 EST
Scott,
When I began to redo the interior on my TR4 I ordered sample swatches from
TRF and Moss to compare colors. The TRF red is almost red-orange, but the
Moss red is a darker true red that I prefer. Some colors probably vary less
from each source ,but I think red would more than others.

Eric Langreder
64 TR4..."the 4"
71 TR6..."the 6"