Re: Cars and parts in Albuquerque.

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cars and parts in Albuquerque.
From: Cliff Hansen <hansenc@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 07:35:21 -0800
At 02:01 AM 3/4/01 -0700, Michael D. Porter wrote:

>I was just up in Albuquerque today and Sports Cars International's
>owner, Steve Darby, is planning on cutting back on his activities, in
>part due to some lingering problems relating to some surgery he had last
>year. In the course of picking up some parts, he said he was open to
>selling a great many of the cars he's collected over the years.

<snip>

>Steve asked me to let others know, and this seemed the quickest way to
>do that. If curious, give Steve Darby a call at 505-268-6898 (work).
>
>NFI, etc.
>
>Cheers, all.
>
>--
>Michael D. Porter
>Roswell, NM (yes, _that_ Roswell)
>[mailto:mporter@zianet.com]

I'll second Mike's assessment of Steve Darby's yard o' cars.  Really a nice
guy, honest, I've bought a number of panels from him and my inspection
agreed with his description.  If anyone would like me to look at parts for
them and doesn't mind waiting for a week or so, I'd be happy to drop by,
its only 10 minutes from work.

Cliff Hansen
hansenc@flash.net
1966 TR-4A CTC 64615L