Off Subject-Blatant self promotion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Off Subject-Blatant self promotion
From: Susan Tucker <sltucker1@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:33:44 -0500
Howdy all,
   When I first introduced myself, some of you asked me about my artwork.
Well, I have a new website and thought I would let you know.  There are a
few photos of my TR4 on it also.  Here it is
http://home.earthlink.net/~sltucker1/
  Hope all is well with everyone.
Susan
***new web site http://home.earthlink.net/~sltucker1/ ***
"Life is not important except in its impact on the lives of others.
The feeling that an individual who is committed and will persevere, can
make a difference."     - Rachel Robinson