Recycled posts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Recycled posts
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 06:27:08 -0800
>No offense to anyone -- this is certainly not intended as a flame to anyone
>in particular,  but I can't believe we're replaying the classic Electric Fan
>thread again.  Is there nothing new under the sun?  Deja Vu all over again.
>BTDT.
***************************
No offense taken, and non given but this is typical of almost any topic
including the aww man, we've discussed this a hundred times thread (tongue
in cheek).  If you've been here long enough it and many others will crop up
again and again.  One gets used to it. It's just one of the *charms* of the
list but more importantly, new people always come and go who may not have
heard those threads and may be quite interested.  They may have joined just
to discuss those topics.   Heck, they may even have new insight which
quiets the thread once and for all :-)  That's just part and parcel of a
list like this -

72 PI, V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire (long term project)