RE: Spring compressor

Subject: RE: Spring compressor
From: "Dave Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 08:42:08 -0800
Cc: "Triumph Newsletter" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob,

The Spitfire doesn't work like the TR3, and I couldn't use my TR3 compressor
on my Spit springs. Nor could I find any other compressor that would work.
After struggling for half a day I finally just took removed the spring
assemblies from the car and brought them down to the local filling station
and let them swap new springs on for me... the $10 they charged seemed a lot
better than all the time I'd already spent to no avail.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire
La Canada, CA