TR2 Shell and Part-conclusion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR2 Shell and Part-conclusion
From: jgillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:02:54 +0000
Just to let all know, I have learnt three things since posting this query;
1. You cannot send attachments to the list, sorry for wasting your time on
that, I did sent the photos to individuals, and I believe they will be
available
on a site for a little while. 2. The part is not from a TR2 and was some
contraption made by the DPO. I know this car was in competition in its
early days and may relate to that. 3. I discovered what a wonderful bunch
of people you lot are, so many of you went out of your way to help, it stirs
my soul, not just as fellow Triumph enthusiasts but as a bench mark for
human nature in a world more and more based on H.G Wells vision of a
care less society (I know, all a bit mushy, but I wanted to say it anyway).
Thank you one and all.
Regards John