No more floppy visors - thanks

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: No more floppy visors - thanks
From: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:37:59 -0330
Hi.  Thanks to all who advised me on fixing my floppy visors problem.  I
decided to try the squish-the-visor-around-the-bar route.  I used pliars and
two little strips of masonite to spread out the pressure.  Then I squeezed
like hell.

It still flopped.

So I took the bar out of the visor and - squeezed very lightly.

Flop.

So I squeezed like hell.

After spending about twenty minutes pushing and groaning and straining, I
got the bar back in.  I am now the proud owner of a sunvisor which, should I
ever have to use it,  may bend my windshield frame.  I think I'll take it a
little easier on my other visor tonight.

Thanks for all your help folks!  (And I might be exaggerating a tad on the
windshield frame thing).
Cheers,
Frank
73 TR6 ("Those are Industrial Strength Sunvisors - made by a company called
Lucas.")