free knobs

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: free knobs
From: "lmtr4a" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:23:26 -0500
Listers:

During the recent TRF Christmas sale Charles offered some free items if you
ordered a certain dollar amount.  Being a sucker for anything free, I
ordered the dollar amount and asked for a free set of TR2 / 3 dash knobs
(that was the most expensive freebie that I would eventually need).
>From that set I have a knob for the vent pull (early 2's didn't have a vent)
and the knob for the rheostat type of panel light (2's were simply
push/pull). Both free to a good home.  Send me mailing address.

Lou Metelko                                    lmtr4a@ctlnet.com
54 TR2LD
65 TR4A IRS