Re: TR3-4 Front Suspension Rebuild Questions

To: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3-4 Front Suspension Rebuild Questions
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:42:00 -0500
Brian, mine were in the same condition. I soaked them with PB Blaster for a
couple of days, got out the propane torch and went after them with
Vise-Grips. Even at that, I still had to give them a pretty good crank to
break 'em loose, but they did come off with no damage to any other part.

Good luck.

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O