1 hub puller left

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1 hub puller left
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 11:47:55 -0500
Title says it. For those who didn't catch it the first time around, I had a
batch of pullers made up for removing rear hubs on the TR3-6, for those
people who spoke up saying they would want one.
Circumstances are such that there is one unit left. To see how it looks, visit:

http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/download.html

and you can view the schematic and instructions. Note that the one I have
has been modified slightly from the one in Tony's drawing: in order to
accommodate the TR3-6 range, rather than just the 6, the inner "hole" is
deeper, at 2.7". Its diameter has also been increased to 2.85" for the
first 0.3". Finally the bolt holes are bigger to cope with the shoulders on
a TR3 wheel stud.

The price is still $150, first come first served. If there is more demand,
they can still be made by local machinist John Hamilton but he has made a
further improvement and the price will be $225.

Regards,
Jim Wallace