Re: RE: Is Triumph coming Back???

To: "Randy Woodward" <r.woodward@home.com>
Subject: Re: RE: Is Triumph coming Back???
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 20:04:01 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
There is no way possible to exaggerate the lemming mentality of any
automaker. It has spread to killing of marques lately. First
Dammed-Chrysler(or it that Damlier) kills off Plymouth, now GM is
euthenizing Olds- the oldest continuously made American car line. They just
aren't anything more than money vultures. I have a very low opinion of them.
Or can you tell? :)

Scott
64 Herald 1200 CV, and champion of the old car, as they will never be
rivaled by anything labeled "SUV" or computer and cupholder(factory)
equipped.

"Give me points, or give me death!"