Re: Is Truimph coming back

To: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Is Truimph coming back
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:22:56 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I regret to say, the last original design production Mini rolled off the
line about a month or so ago- the world news showed it coming down the line,
etc. They ar now producing, or starting to produce, a new design Mini, but
it doesn't look much like its predecessor.

Scott
64 Herald 1200 Convertible