Re: TR6 rear trailing arm

To: "paul landry" <plandry@autobahn.mb.ca>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 rear trailing arm
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 21:41:17 -0500
> Does anyone have information on a coil over shock installation for the
> rear trailing arm of a TR6.  I downloaded a picture from
> www.pil.net/~mowomg/tr6/tr6-coilover.jpg
>
> It appears to be a neat installation and I'd like to know what shock to
> use and how to attach the bottom to the trailing arm.  Thanx
>
> Paul Landry

Actually Paul, the right URL is...

http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg/tr6/tr6-coilover.jpg

But anyway that is Neil Revington's solution / product for fitting tube shocks
in the rear.  No interference problems, and the shock is fully adjustable to
suit your driving needs (although I'd imagine accessibility is somewhat
impaired).
Revington TR is at http://www.revingtontr.com

Kai