Another question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another question
From: "Mike Smith" <Mike.Smith@bbdo.ca>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 10:05:31 -0500
Firstly, thanks to everyone who helped out with answers on the TR3A minimum
brake rotor thickness - as luck(?) would have it, mine are just under spec and
will have to be replaced - naturally with the $90 versions, as opposed to the
later $30 ones -go figure.

What I was wondering, having had great success with the methods of piston
removal from the calipers gleaned from the list, as to whether there were any
suggestions as to the simplest way of budging Silentbloc links from the
steering arm. Mine seem to be pretty firmly attached, and before I resort to
the torch......

Many thanks again to the list - waht a great resource when you've got 17000
pieces spread out all over the house.

Mike