Re: VTR site

To: vafred@erols.com, gharris@rochester.rr.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR site
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 11:09:55 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/30/2000 9:34:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
vafred@erols.com writes:

> Bob, I have been trying for 2 weeks to pull ==Upcoming Events== all I get is
>  "error line 42", I also posted back to the administrator, still nothing.

I suspect our web maintainers are away for the holidays. Rest assured that
they will know of the problem when they return (several such messages
forwarded to them)!

There also seems to be a problem with some of the Classified Ads. Word of
that also has been passed along.

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President, The Vintage Triumph Register