tr3 seat springs

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: tr3 seat springs
From: "Robert Burnett" <tsrb@QuixNet.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 08:55:22 -0700
while we are talking about seat springs, does anybody know how tall the
spring package is when new??had mine redone and now when I sit in the
drivers seat, I am looking right at the top of the steering wheel.  now I
realize that it has been 20 years since I drove this car,  but I cannot
believe that I was that much taller as a 20 year old than I am now at 47.  I
need a phone book on the seat to see the road decently!!  I'm thinking the
spring has some sag in it, although maybe its the competion front road
springs that have changed the geometry so I just think the seats are
sagging!  20 years in the bag and counting on this spring? for a launch!
Rob Burnett tcf2722L