Re: Happy Holidays

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Happy Holidays
From: "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 13:30:11 +0100
From:                   "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
To:                     "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject:                Happy Holidays
Date sent:              Sat, 23 Dec 2000 16:51:41 -0500
Send reply to:          "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>

I would like to wish everyone, Happy Holiday's and thank you for your gift.
The gift is the knowledge I could have never acquired elsewhere. If it
wasn't for this list, my car would have wound up in a junk yard. I am hoping
that my car will be ready this summer and drive it with pride.
<<<<
Patrick, I second you and would like to thank the list for the world wide
friendship
received during the year. Although my car is in top condition ,it's
with great interest that I read all the messages from you. Me, who
was convinced to know all after 37 years of driving TR's now
realizes that in fact I know nothing, so you out there ,unlock your
brains and let your knowledge flow.
Thank you again and Merry Christmas from Old Europe
Jean
70 TR6 PI ( with O since yesterday )
60 TR3A   ( still under construction )