Re: should I get this TR6

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: should I get this TR6
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 09:37:52 -0500
  Craig,
            If you buy this package I will offer you 25% of what you pay
just for the hardtop. Keep in mind that his price already came down
about 40%, so if 2 more offers are exchanged he may possibly be paying
you to take it all away. The simple fact here is that you simply must go
for the gold on this one. I'm glad I bought a parts pile last spring, as
the extra motor is now totally rebuilt and in the car. The original went
belly up, and still has the camshaft stuck in the block. Not a pretty
site. Besides, a pile of extra parts gives you something to drool over
when all the other parts are in the running car. Car stays clean, owner
stays happy. As far as wives and used auto parts go, that will have to
be on a separate post when I have more time. Suffice it to say the
cellar is "interesting" at this time, and the addition to the shed was
probably something I would have done anyways.
   Good Luck, and happy motoring !
Kevin D. Thompson
76 TR6 CF55588U and O, too
Cape Cod British Car Club