Hello from a new Truimph list member!

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hello from a new Truimph list member!
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 22:47:16 -0800
Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to say 'Hi'! I joined the List today and I am looking forward to
participating.
I own 2 Triumphs;
A 1965 TR4A IRS in Wedgwood and Midnight Blue CTC 50497L
A 1962 TR4 former SCCA and Pennsylvania Hill Climb Association Race Car, CT
3898L - Currently disassembled waiting money and time!
I reside in Bakersfield CA by way of Boise ID, Spokane WA, Kennewick WA,
Vancouver WA and Menifee CA.
I was very seriously involved in the British Car/Auto Racing scene until
kids intervened about 10 years ago...Familiar story anyone?
The youngest is now 14...There is light at the end of the tunnel! I am now
seriously planning my second childhood with my two toys in the garage.
Cheers!
Brad Eells