Re: viewing news groups

Subject: Re: viewing news groups
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 15:20:23 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Joe :

Netscape Communicator is a combination mail client, browser and
newsgroup reader for the Wintel architecture.  You may already have it,
or can download it free from
http://home.netscape.com/download/index.html .

NFI, just a user ...

I was under the impression that Eudora (the mail client you're using)
also had a newsgroup (USENET) client, but I could be mistaken.

Randall