Jury rigging a PCV system on Weberized TR6

To: "Triumphs \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jury rigging a PCV system on Weberized TR6
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 21:01:57 -0500
For the Collective Mind:

Any of you out there have a '69 TR6?
The reason I ask is that I'm trying to engineer a PCV system on a Weber
downdraft converted '74. That's one key system that gets tossed in this
conversion.
I've got an idea that I can use the '69 PCV valve on the manifold.
The TRF catalog has a shot of this set up in their catalog. But, it only
shows from the valve cover to the manifold.
How is this system tied into the air cleaner/carbs? Any photos or sketches
that you could forward to me?
Hopefully, I can get a handle on this before spring so that I don't have to
put up with the damn oil leak out of the valve cover.

Leaky in Warwick!
Paul Burr