Re: camber compensation (was: TR3B / TR4 valve covers - whatsoriginal?)

To: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: camber compensation (was: TR3B / TR4 valve covers - whatsoriginal?)
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:30:02 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dave that is certainly one way to attack the problem, but the "factory
fix" introduces a great deal of body roll that is partially corrected by
the larger front sway bar.  But the better way to do it is the camber
compensator.  This corrects the wheel tuck problem without compromising
the (otherwise) outstanding handling characteristics that were present
in the early Spits.

Regards,
Joe Curry