Manifold coating, vendor recomendation

To: flaedersaft@juno.com, 105671.471@compuserve.com
Subject: Manifold coating, vendor recomendation
From: MOWOGMAN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 22:48:35 EST
Cc: hupshall@triumphcars.com, econrad@teal.csn.net, rstirb@ispchannel.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/13/00 9:13:55 PM Central Standard Time,
flaedersaft@juno.com writes:

> sounds interesting. Do you know of anyone up north (I'm in Minnesota)
> who could do this?

 <A HREF="http://www.classiccoatings.com/images/logo.gif";>classic coatings</A>
 Is a powder coating business in Sheboygan, WI that can do
about what ever you want to your manifolds.  And oh yeah, the owner is a big
car guy.  They coat Buell motorcycle frames.  He has done my manifolds in a
special ceramic manifold coating that's awesome.

He is a friend of mine, but as you expect: No financial interest!

John
Oostburg, WI
'60 BT7
'60 Mini
'80 TR7 (freshly repainted Carmine red!)
'69 AA
'57 Isetta
Etc.