Re: Updated Photo Site For My TR6 Project

To: <Chip19474@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Updated Photo Site For My TR6 Project
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 23:15:51 -0800
    chip, i've deleted your message and website address from my inbox. i don't
ever want
to look at a restoration as good as yours again. if you continue to post your
progress on
this list, i'll lodge a formal complaint with our webmaster that your car looks
too damn
good and should not be referenced on this list ever again! i think you'd be
happier
subscribing to some "museum cars" list.
    don't make me pull this car over and come back there.....
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6 (no stinkin' pictures on any commie website!)
Denver, CO