TR6 rebuild

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 rebuild
From: Will <tr6@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 10:03:21 +0000
Hi all,

If anyone is interested the UK magazine Practical Classics has a news
item and a couple of photos of my 6. The story is about how the car
was recovered by the police 15 years after being stolen. They may be
doing more on the rebuild...which is now progressing well.

I was at the garage yesterday fitting interior trim (from TR shop -
half the price of a Moss kit). Hopefully the electrics  will be
finished today & I will be in again tomorrow, when we can attempt to
start the engine for the first time in 6 months....so, fingers
crossed.

The new shell & chassis have fitted together without too many
problems, in fact installing the dash was more troublesome, perhaps a
good thing I wasn't there that day...

Thanks to everyone who has offered help & advice along the way.
--
William Davies
1975 TR6 PI