Re: haynes manuals HA 28

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <tidsales@gte.net>
Subject: Re: haynes manuals HA 28
From: "John Day" <dayj@inac.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 14:14:52 -0500
If any Lister is interested in buying a HARDCOVER Haynes TR2-4A manual, I have
one that is still in its shrink wrap from when I bought it from Haynes. Rather
than go the Ebay route, I'd be willing to sell it on the List for $45 USD or
$65 Cdn plus shipping (I suspect about $5 in either currency to the appropriate
country). I can possibly provide a digital pic (with some lag) to verify new
condition. Interested Listers can reply off-list. SFI (some financial
interest). Cheers, JD