RE: State of the List

To: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>, "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: State of the List
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 14:07:54 -0500
Dan,

I try to stay out this subject area... it's like pushing on a
rope... I sort by subject and use the delete key on the whole
thread...  but I must admit that the times have changed.  I want
to use the list 90 percent as a community of TR restorers that
share restoration information, advice and experiences. My 10% of
personal TR related traffic is offlist.

The list now has many members that don't restore their cars and
don't enjoy working on them and just want use the list as a "chat
room" with chat room etiquette.

If splitting the list into technical and chat would help... I'm
for it

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4  CT16260L so to be "O" - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn
E-Mail: sanborn@net1plus.com