WANTED: TR4 luggage rack, holes in boot lid already

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: WANTED: TR4 luggage rack, holes in boot lid already
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 11:28:40 -0700
I'm looking for a luggage rack that would fit in the holes already
drilled in my  boot lid. Can be fair condition. Hoping someone
has one laying about, perhaps in their restoration they went
with a model that didn't require holes? TIA.

These are the measurements for the holes in my bootlid:

27 7/8" between holes
9 1/8" from the front edge of the bootlid
6" +/- from the back of hinge

I'd rather have centerlock alloys, but the grinch says no. ;-)

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO