Fw: Transmission identification

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Transmission identification
From: "ronald babbitt" <rbtr3a@flintemc.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 21:23:50 -0500
Chuck thanks, I just looked at the information on your web site. It is
exactly the information I will need when I change out the Overdrive.  Carl
Musson was very kind in placing some picture of the overdrive I was trying
to have Identified  on the web at http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/rb-od.htm
Thanks to the listers who replied to my request.
We believe it to be from an early tr6. But I'll check the serial numbers now
that I have this info.
Randall thanks for all the insight ,

Ronnie babbitt