eBay NOS Triumph GT6 Roof luggage rack!

Subject: eBay NOS Triumph GT6 Roof luggage rack!
From: "Jeremy R. Kinney" <kinnejr@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 19:55:22 -0500
A few weeks back, there was a thread regarding GT6 roof luggage racks,
specifically if they are available.  Well, those of you willing to pay for
it can bid on one on eBay.  The seller has a lot of other NOS Amco items for
other Triumphs as well.

Good luck and NFI,
Jeremy Kinney
1971 GT6 Mk 3 w/ roof luggage rack (!)