Re: list etiquette and wire wheel tape

To: Joe Flake <flake@a3115jmf.atl.hp.com>
Subject: Re: list etiquette and wire wheel tape
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 11:27:33 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by Joe Flake
>After powder coating the wires on my TR6, I went on
a quest to see if I could do away with tubes.  I
decided the answer was "no" and wound up using the
special tape over the spoke nipples inside the
wheel.

I bought the tape I used from Allen Hendrix
(www.hendrixwirewheel.com) in Greensboro, NC.
<

Thanks, Joe.

List,

Joe and I each powder coated wheels at about the same time but then I put
mine on the shelf while he finished his job.  I thought I had saved the
info he found but alas, I had not.  Thanks for the refresher, Joe.

Dave