Directions

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Directions
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 23:23:47 -0500
If you think us Canadians are bad? Where I'm from we give directions like
this: Drive to you till you see the building with this sign, turn left,
drive 2 blocks, when you see road split? Keep right and you will be on
Sherbrook street. In the states it's: Drive 9 miles(you thinks its at the
other end of the world), when you reach the light, you will be at State Line
Road. Turn right, drive 4 miles, when you see the McDonald's, turn left,
drive 3 more miles and you will hit the I-87 North. We don't have an
odometer in miles. hahahahaha It's funny how we even give directions in a
different way. I just feel sorry for people that come to Montreal and have
trouble getting around when all the signs are french. But we do speak
english.

Patrick