Re: history

To: erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu
Subject: Re: history
From: naldous@ccgmail.com
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:38:56 -0500 2000) at 11/28/2000 10:37:14 AM
Cc: vafred%erols.com%CCG@com, naldous%ccgmail.com%CCG@com, triumphs%autox.team.net%CCG@com
It must be the IRISH in me!  heheheheheeheh

erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu@autox.team.net on 11/28/2000 11:08:39 AM

Please respond to erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu

Sent by:  owner-triumphs@autox.team.net

To:   Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
cc:   naldous@ccgmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Fred Thomas wrote:

I don't know what got Nathan to ranting, and it is certainly NOT very nice
ranting, but he does need to study his history a bit more.

Besides, none of this belongs on this mail list!

Cheers.

> Nathan said the following ===
>
> Who cares what the french think of us. America is still big man on
campus,
> we can still kick anybody's ass on the planet.  Besides they are just
> pissed that they had to ask us to come save their asses from the Nazis.
> French are pussies.  Brits too.
> Nathan
>
> Nathan, we won WW11 because of help from the English, French, & all
nations
> on the European continent, not alone, alone we won in Granada, and
Panama,
> alone we lost in Korea, and Vietnam, no wonder some Americans have
trouble
> voting, they have no idea who they are, with someone like you speaking,
> we'll lose what little respect we do have left in this world.
>
> P/S = Randal, it's not the 1st of the year yet.  "FT"

James A. Ruffner