TR7&TR8 plate suggestion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7&TR8 plate suggestion
From: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:00:49 -0330
Hi folks.  It occured to me recently (while beating the begezus out of my
oil pan with a 2x4) that my provincial flag might make a nice front license
plate for tr7s and 8.  The province is Newfoundland and Labrador and our
flag is based on the Union Jack but modernized and jazzed up.  It's got lots
of wedges.  If you want a peak at the flag you can try
http://www.gov.nf.ca/nfld&lab/flag.htm.  I suspect there are plates for sale
here (haven't actually looked) but if any one is interested contact me off
list and I'll see what's available.