A few photos of the 2000 VTR....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: A few photos of the 2000 VTR....
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 02:56:10 -0700
I put a few photos of the 2000 VTR up on my page, but want to warn
everyone that the quality of them is not good. Lots of disclaimers about
the camerawork. <smile>

But, there may be a picture or two some have not seen, and I've added
links to better photos on Alan Lemen's and the PTOA site.

There are three pages which can be accessed individually or to each
other through links:

http://www.zianet.com/mporter/vtr_2000.html

This page has some photos of Kas Kastner and the TR250K.

http://www.zianet.com/mporter/vtr2000a.html

The above has a few shots, some of list members during the autocross.

http://www.zianet.com/mporter/vtr2000b.html

The above has a few shots from the show.

Cheers, all.

--

Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM