Alternative brakes for TR4-6 -help please

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alternative brakes for TR4-6 -help please
From: "Cindy and Terry@ESP" <esp@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 06:43:01 +1000
On Nov 20th I posted a request as below and have not had 1 reply. Surely
somebody has done this conversion. I've since found out there are 3
different disc calipers used on the Toyota mentioned, each of which useds a
different thickness disc.Could anyone who has undertaken this conversion,
even retaining the TR6 disc, please let me know..
"Sometime ago there was an excellent posting on using Toyota Hilux calipers
on TR6. Does anyone know of a vented disc that will fit. The later Hilux and
landcruiser used vented calipers, and I'd like a disc to match. Any leads
appreciated . I know Triumph Tune, Moss etc offer complete vented disc kits
but these are too dear for this application. What I'm chasing is a disc
rotor only"

Terry O'Beirne TR5, GT6 racer etc etc