Aero roll over bars

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Aero roll over bars
From: Will <tr6@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 22:59:31 +0000
HI All,

I ordered an Aero roll over bar for my TR6 from Moss UK, making it
clear that I needed a design that does not restrict the seat travel.
I was told that I needed the wide fitting,  but having offered up the
part with a seat in place it obviously does prevent the seat from
going right back. The Moss accessories brochure does say the narrow
bar restricts seat travel by 2.5", but I wonder if this is a
misprint? Sounds wrong to me - surely a narrow bar would take up less
space?

Any one fitted one of these bars and still had the full range of seat
travel available?

TIA
--
William Davies