RE: tr-3 doors

To: "'Gary Nafziger'" <naffy@netins.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: tr-3 doors
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 12:56:20 +0200
Gary

... squirting regularly with dope may be the whole problem ! Smoking it , is
the correct way . It may also not work , but at least the whole job may
become funnier :-) Sorry , I couldn't resist ... I'm from AFRICA :-)

Kind regards
Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .