Re: TR3-4 stainless steel water pipe

To: wallaces@superaje.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3-4 stainless steel water pipe
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:38:17 EST
Jim...I definitely agree with Chris...complain!  And make sure they send a
replacement without additional shipping charges to return the old one.
Although I am not familiar with the part in question I do know that Falcon
also makes the ss exhaust systems that Moss and VB sell.
At the very least, have them send you another one in the hopes you have
gotten the "Friday afternoon" piece...and the other will fit!
I wouldn't be surprised that someone on the list(s) comes up with something!
Larry