is it worth it

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: is it worth it
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:52:03 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
This thread has produced some very good experiences as to whether or not
restore a car, no one seems to have touched on one of the best reasons to
restore a car,
"PEOPLE", the other car hobbiest you meet, the families you meet, the
friendships that will last a lifetime, I cannot begin to think of the great
times I have had at shows, traveling, and this list, without these
beautifull little LBC's we would all be a little less happy each and
everyday of ours lives, yes the people make this hobby worth while, what the
heck are you going to do with all your money anyway, enjoy the ride, it's a
lifetime of happieness. "FT"