CTRIUMPH

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: CTRIUMPH
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 13:04:06 -0500
Perhaps I can shed some light here.

Nope, I don't know either, but I do know this: CTRIUMPH is a local news-group
sort  of thing that the Connecticut Triumph Register folks belong to... a way of
getting messages to a lot of the members (those on line, that is). The moderator
is Dave Semple, and he probably looked up your name on the membership directory
and said, "Hey, this guy lives in a place too cold for real people... he can't
join. Also, he's not a member of the CTR".

That's probably what he said.

Phil, even though you live in a cold place, we still like having you around.

Don Sforza                                dsforza@megahits.com
KA1WV
3/4 Morgan Group                   1966 '4/4'  V  Competition
B1290
Connecticut Triumph Register       1974 Triumph TR6               CF25689U