TR6 Books

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Books
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 22:35:14 -0700charset="Windows-1252"
Hi Listers,

    So far, I have obtained a TR6 Handbook,  The Complete Official Triumph
TR6 & TR250 book by Bentley, the Haynes Triumph TR250 & 6 book, and a Haynes
Zenith Stromberg CD Carburetors book.  My question is, What is the best book
to buy before I embark on my ground up restoration of a 1972 TR6 non-OD? Is
there a book that is a must have book for rebuilding a TR6? And where is a
good place to find it at the best price?
Thanks for all the help everyone has so graciously given. I'm sure I will be
asking a lot of questions before I ever feel like I know enough to give
back. So thanks again to everyone. You all are so very helpful.

Dan