TR6 - headlamps

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 - headlamps
From: Sandy Levine <slevine@toucan.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:38:44 -0700
I am thinking of replacing my headlights with Halogen Sealed Beams. Pep Boys
offers a Sylvania H6024XV that is a 65/55 watt unit for $13 each. they also
have a 60/40 for about $9 but I would prefer the higher wattage.

The US models came with a 50/40 watt from the factory but it appears that
the original bulb offered in some other markets was at 60/50. Any issues
that I should consider before plugging these in?

--
Sandy Levine
70 TR6 - almost there