Re: British Car Day 29Sep (St. Augustine Florida)

To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: British Car Day 29Sep (St. Augustine Florida)
From: naldous@ccgmail.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:43:19 -040002:47:16 PM
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

I am coming up from Orlando via I4 and 95.  would I take the regular exit
to St. Agustine and then turn north on A1A or is there a faster way?

ArthurK101@aol.com@autox.team.net on 09/28/2000 03:42:17 PM

Please respond to ArthurK101@aol.com

Sent by:  owner-triumphs@autox.team.net

To:   triumphs@autox.team.net
cc:

Subject:  British Car Day 29Sep (St. Augustine Florida)

All, don't forget the British Car Day in St. Augustine, Florida this
Saturday.  Starts at 8am at the Kings Head Pub on US 1 (east side) about 7
miles North of the city.  Goes until about 4 or 5pm.  Sponsored by the
Triumph club of Northern Florida this year. ( We alternate with the MG club
of Jacksonville each year.)

Cars, food, beer, soda and good people.  All Brit cars welcome so if you
know
some folks not on the lists please bring them.  Cheers.

Art Kelly