MG Museum Show in Vermont

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Museum Show in Vermont
From: dncullig@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 13:39:02 -0400
Cc: borgstede@umsl.edu
Brian Borgstede <borgstede@umsl.edu> wrote:

>This is a great opportunely to make a joke about the value of MGs.
>It's just too early in the am for me to come up with a good one!

Brian -
   Au contraire!  Some of the cars in the museum were historically
significant and I'm sure brought a pretty penny.  I think I read
somewhere that the owners had kept a few of the more 'collectible'
ones.
    One of the older MG race cars was displayed with a picture of
it upside down in the boot at Watkins Glen - it would've been hard
to sell as "driven by a little old lady to church on Sundays..."

Dennis Culligan / Highland,NY / DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM